Sunday, July 12, 2009

Devon Dust up





For the most part I feel that I have improved in my photography ability since last year. I am quite happy with my results today. Yesterday, I had done some humanitarian photography, and in doing this it helped me to get different viewing angles. I wanted to be different than everybody else, and I feel I did accomplish this. What is the next step? Well I don't know, but I hope it is good, and brings me lots of $. Just kidding, but it would be nice.

As for the race, it had a great turn out, and the weather couldn't have been any better. The organizers (Hardcore Mountain bike store) put on an excellent event. The climbs were not long, but semi short, and steep (power climbs). You had to pace yourself on the first couple of laps, or you would be walking the climbs in the laps later on. There was not much forgiveness on this course.
A job well done, and congrats to the organizers. I will be sure to mark it on my calendar for next year.


The photo above is Shantell Koenig, and Matt Krahn. I am biased on the RedBike jerseys because they "ColorPop" so well, and I am on Team Redbike, but on the injured roster.




This is another image of Shantelle.
This is Judy Harlton tearing up one of the many climbs on this course.


No comments: